(Video) What Really Happened to Dr. Sebi – Why Didn’t His Family Tell Us He was Incarcerated
- Protect him from the shit storm that would be thrown at him if they let the word out that he was arrested for the second time for money laundering.
- Since we as black folks tend to raise our leaders to the status of God, imagine the devastation that would reverberate thru the so’called conscious community.
- How many of us are legally savvy with Honduran laws that we could do anything?
- I am certain there would have been a wide spectrum of responses from those who admire him, but what if he asked his family not to say anything.
- What about the fact that he got ill? What type of shit storm would that have created especially since he is the one healing people?
- There’s a lot of haters out there ready to tear him down. They gave him something when he got ill. What does that tell everyone who follows his teachings?
- Since it was his Second time. Maybe he felt he would get out like he did before.
- Maybe they were too embarrassed about the jail part.
- Maybe they were too weirded out that he died.
STORY THAT LATIN AMERICAN NEW SOURCES ARE SPREADING. CAN IT BE TRUSTED?
Alfredo Darrington Bowman also known as the world famous Dr. Sebi the man who cures cancer and aids along with many other diseases was detained after a flight from California that landed at the Juan Manuel Galvez de Roatan Airport on May 28, 2016 under charges of money laundering. Dr. Sebi and his associate Pablo Medina Gamboa were apprehended carrying a total of $50,000 in cash. $20,000 on Dr. Sebi and $30,000 on Gamboa. They were attempting to board a private plane headed to another location in Honduras. He was detained and then released for a pending court appearance that would later take place on June 3, 2016.
After his court hearing on June 3, 2016 Dr. Sebi was detained under the charges of money laundering by the Public Ministerio. On an unconfirmed date and time between June 3rd and the August 6th Dr. Sebi reported severe health conditions during incarceration related to pneumonia. In critical health condition he was rushed to the Vicente D’antoni Hospital but died in transit. Before this event his brother Garden Bowman reported that Dr. Sebi had experienced health complications from pneumonia and was prescribed medication by the hospital. His exact conditions of death and any evidence of foul play is still unknown and under investigation. He was received at the hospital by Dr. Edwin Interiano.
Dr. Sebi died at 82 and is survived by 17 children, he was a inspiration to many and will be intensely missed by people all over the world impacted by his holistic approach to wellness.