Feel free to join the discussion.
MY QUESTIONS AND CURIOSITIES
|Noah’s Ark, how did he pull that off? Amazing. Fantastical|
I went to Catholic school so you know I was the bane of my teachers existence, all of whom were nuns, because lay people were not ALLOWED to teach religion classes, but I digress. I really hope to get your feedback
1. If Eve was made from Adam’s rib.. doesn’t that either make Eve his daughter or sister since they share the same DNA? If I remember correctly, bone marrow is keen in stem cell research and that of DNA as well, correct me if I’m wrong on that, I ain’t no chemist. However way you slice it, wouldn’t they be “closely” related??
2. If Cane married his sister??? He knew her….. um, doesn’t that sound incestuous as well.
3. If “God” created man and woman and told them to multiply and replenish the earth.. was it one man and one woman? a bunch of men and women? were they all sprung from the same seed? It really gets confusing.. but it all sounds incestuous.
4. If “God” destroyed the earth and only left Noah and his family, and they in turn replenished the earth,,, isn’t that incestuous as well?? I’m just saying… there was a whole lot of incest going on, no matter how you slice it in the book of Genesis. Anyone who replicates this story is also replicating the notion of incest.
5. My final question on this video is this! Where did the first human beings come from? Who or what is this God that created them. And if this God said, “let us” who is the “us” Was it God (male) and his female consort??
The notion of a “God coming down” to earth to create man, or Angels coming down or anyone coming down, where are they coming down from??